Win a £50 Love to Shop Voucher
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is: Swinton Group Ltd. (company no 756681.) whose registered office is at Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
- To enter the competition, you must Complete the Questionnaire on your Motorhome ownership
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- The start date for the competition is 24th November 2020, 09:00am.
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on 8th December 2020 After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as follows: A £50 Love to Shop Voucher
- The prize is not transferable. No cash alternative will be made
- This competition is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over.
- Employees of Swinton Group Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The winner will be chosen by Swinton Group Limited from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents and overseen by an independently appointed person. Details of the winning selection process are available on request by writing to Swinton Insurance, Claudia Partridge, Senior Marketing Manager, Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
- The winner will be notified by email within seven days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner shortly after the competition has ended to attain additional information.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any other relevant details along with their image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, global pandemic, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants via phone as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into the competition by you (the entrant), will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Swinton Group Limited, registered in England and Wales, registered number 756681 whose registered office is at: Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB. Calls are recorded for training and quality purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.